1.30.2006

GOOD MORNING!

good morning and happy monday.
let's start the day off right.
i've been tagged by steve, the coolest kid in town, and must tag others as a result of it.
everything on this list will be linked over my lunch hour :)

here are my 4s:
Four jobs I've had:
- Wedding Photographer
- Security Guard
- Stage Manager
- Drug Counselor

Four Movies I can watch over and over:
- The Big Lebowski
- Pi: Faith In Chaos
- Metropolis
- On The Waterfront

Four Places I've Lived:
- Chicago
- Boston
- Iowa
- the SS Universe

Four TV shows I love:
- The Simpsons
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Six Feet Under
- Arrested Devleopment

Four places I've vacationed:
- Florence, Italy
- Havana, Cuba
- Capetown, South Africa
- Osaka, Japan

Four of my favorite dishes:
- salsa
- cornbread
- grilled veggies
- frosted mini-wheats

Four sites I visit daily:
- Threadless
- BBC News
- Speak Up
- Newstoday

Four places I would rather be right now:
- up a tree
- on a mountain
- on a surfboard
- walking around the chicago loop

Four bloggers I am tagging to fill out this meme and do something productive with their life:
Joe, Cassie, Jon, Allison

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*um, hello? please finish linking :)
*you must add a 5th website to visit daily: designobserver.com. my fav.
*is the allison reference at the end there, for me? or a different allison?